Thursday, November 29, 2007

EGG SAC

Two words that should not be allowed to sit together. EGG and SAC. Do you have an acitive imagination? Do you picture 1000 little wet spider babies swarming out of that hideous pod sac? What a disgusting word. Sac. Not even a cute "K" to make it nice. Sack. No, it's like the K said "I'm not being seen with that gross word." That's why sack is called sac.
.
The sac opens up and now they can spread all over the house and are too small to stop. It's like when you drop a bunch of BBs on the floor. You'll never find em all and years later you still spot em here and there. It's the same way with those little spawning satanic spiders.
.
I'm sure when they erupt from the sac is fun to watch if you are a spider. I'll bet the spider parents proudly watch and name each one as it oozes out. POP! "Look honey, let's name that one Dakota." POP! "Let's name that one Apple." But any other creature that actually posseses a soul is screaming in terror! It looks like spider lava pouring out of that fuzzy ball!
.
Sometimes spiders grab a wasp, bite and paralyze it, then lay their egg sac on top of it, so the kids can have a meal when they wake up. This has gotta suck for the wasp. Can you imagine a bunch of hungry toddler spiders crawling all over your numb body? I can't think of a worse way to die. Except to listen to Fiona Apple's "music." LOL!
.
This aversion to spiders babies was with me when I watched Charlottes' Web. Was anyone else severely creeped out at the end when her egg sac opened and her kids came out? Spiders with toddler voices, singing and cooing? If I were that pig, I'd start stomping! Geez! I was still sobbing from Wilbur's wig scene over Charlotte dying in the first place! Now there's 50 more Charlotte clones to go around- that's not a happy ending- THAT'S AN INFESTATION.
.
Hmm, let's see- what other species does the whole "egg sac" thing? NONE! OK, maybe mud dabbers and wasps- but they are evil too. My point is- why do these creatures feel the need to carry around their entire next generation in a self made hand bag? It's almost as creepy as Dads with those sad designer baby bags. It'd be creepier if they kept the kids in the bag too. Oh yeah they do that already- those kid slings.
.
Possums with babies on their backs are cute. Kangaroos with a joey sticking his head out of Mom's pouch sounds crazy, but it's cute. A spider dragging a pulsating, breathing bundle of spider chitlins all rolled up in an arachnid meatball is NASTY.
.
Bon Apetit!

1 comment:

Shadowfur said...

Oh! I've seen a spider egg sac open. Once at a park when I was...let's see... 4 or 5. A older kid blew on the sac and millons of baby (You know what the word is. I am so scared of them I don't even want to say it!) spiders came out of it! A few got in my pocket, in my hair, and all over me!

-Mika (The sister of the boy that hugged you at the fair)

My blog:

homeschooldramaqueen.blogspot.com/